ARMIN LIEDL LIFE WITH ADVENTURES SOCIEDAD ANONIMA,
Cedula de Persona Juridica *_*3-101-403155*_*
Avicennia Sur # 75, Heredia, Costa Rica Centralamerica,
Tel.+ Fax 00506/ 2263-4269, email@example.com, www.alcostarica.com
In Terms and Conditions meaning as ALLWASA:
1. The registration can make by e-mail, on phone or through one of our partner agencies. It will be confirmed from us on written way via e-mail or fax. Once, the pre-payment is made, the applicant agree with our Generally Business Conditions.
2. In case of cancellation of the applied tour, and the applied date, the agreed amount of the pre-payment will be used as cancellation fee.
3. The exact Achievements are according to those indicated program information’s and/or detailed information’s. On all events a minimum number of 4 participants is required. Individuals also can apply – date coordination with further single and group orders is possible.
4. Every Guest assures that he/she fulfill the physical and psychical requirements of his/her chosen tour and its detail description.
5. An applicant who is under medical treatment, impaired of drugs and/or alcohol is automatically excluded from any tour.
6. Applicants of tours from ALLWASA are aware about, that they will participate on an adventure tours (concerning to Rafting-, Canyoning-, Canopy- and Horse back riding tours), which does not providing the comfort of regularly Package tours. ALLWASA tours are guided from proofed tour guides. The equipment is corresponding to the newest safety standards. All tours are exactly planned and prepared. Before every tour, the tour guide will make an intensive introduction. But the risks are varying and will not be excluding. Any kind of damage or demand is limited only of rough negligence and purpose.
7. The participant has to follow all the safety instructions of the tour guide, and must participate in an active way (obligation to cooperate).
8. The tour guide has the right, to exclude guests from the tour, who does not follow the Business condition and their restrictions, or to stop the tour right away. Moreover, the tour guide has the right to end the tour program prematurely, when unforeseen circumstances appear, which could endanger the security of the participants (Sea level, Weather change, insufficient abilities of the participants…) to change, to extend or to limit. ALLWASA takes its rights, to withdraw from the contract, if any kind of those circumstances appears.
9. Any kinds of Injuries and/or damages are needs to report immediately to the tour guide.
10. The temporal duration is not always predicted. Provided Dates are only approximate values. ALLWASA takes no guarantee over the adherence of these setting-up dates.
11. Only Costa Rican law is applicable.
12. We reserve us all rights of program- and price changes. Misprint corrections reserved.
13. Point 1. to 13. are applicable for all ALLWASA tours. For special tours are only those respectively conditions and agreements applicable and automatically validated as agreed.
Special conditions for ALLWASA rafting tours
14. The participation requires sufficient swimming skills in floating waters.
15. The participation from children less than 6 years of age is not permitted. Children between age ranges of 6 years and 14 years will be only accepted, if they are in company of a responsible person with an age of at least 19 years old.
16. During the ride, the passenger have to check by his self, that the chin belt of their helmet and of the catches of their life jacket is correctly closed. Every participant is responsible by his self that he/she brings along the necessary equipment. In case of carelessness of the participant, he or she carries incompletely equipment; the tour guide has the right, to exclude that participant from the tour.
17. Being noisy (screaming, yelling, etc.) and smoking during the boot ride forbidden.
18. In case of vandalism on Rafting boats and equipment, the passenger will take over the adhesions.
19. The passenger is obligated to participate on the transport of the boats to and from the transport vehicle.
20. The passenger has sole responsibility during step in and step out from the boat, to be carefully. The passenger needs to be aware of shallows, sliding stones, various streaming conditions, and the movement of the boat, which could affect danger of injury.
Conditions for Transport for ALLWASA Kayak-, Adventure-, Rafting-, Hydro speed- and canoe tours
21. Every passenger is responsible for it, that the whole group always has view contact to each other. If necessary, to restore the view contact, than those passenger need to stop on a suitable place.
22. It is necessary to stay far from Bank ranges with in the water hanging threes and bushes. Further points 1 to point 20 are applicable.
Particularly conditions to Canyoning tours
23. Passing a canyon is mostly a wayless area, where you always most be aware of sliding Passages. In order to avoid slip situations, you always need to move prudently and carefully. The canyon guide will show you, how to do it.
24. All crash-endangered areas are only to pass safety and under duty of the Canyoning guide. Inside from a canyon is always to count on the danger of falling rocks.
25. Every participant have to assure that the view contact to the other participants does not get lost.
26. During a canyoning tour we are using special equipment. Before and during the tour, you will receive detailed instructions, how to use this equipment. This equipment is to handle very prudently and carefully.
27. You may jump only after an expressed permission of the canyoning guide, were you need to follow strictly the instructions of your canyoning guide. The sea levels of Water basins are very vary. That’s why you may only jump in basins and/or areas; where your canyoning guide will permit you. In case one of the participants is estimating, that one of those instructions is exceeding his skills, than he must report it immediately to his canyoning guide. Than the canyoning guide has to find another more simply alternative, were that participant will overcome the elevator difference. Every participant have to be aware by his own, that he will choose a slide-free jumping place, and that he press his hands tightly on his body when he is jumping. The only one excepted jump position is with the legs ahead! Definitively you have to be aware, that your legs will touch the ground at first. That’s why every jump will be intercepted with the legs. Inside of the riverbed, you should slide with a back leaned body position, with before-bended head and with crossed arms.
28. Every participant has to assure, that his belt, his helmet and his carbine are always closed. Irregularities are immediately to report to the canyon guide. Every participant has to consider all other participants, and if requested from the canyoning guide to provide justifiable assistance to them.
Special conditions for ALLWASA tours:
29. Detailed requirements, achievements and conditions for every single tour are available in the respectively detail program description.
Special conditions for ALLWASA rental equipment:
30. Activities with rental ALLWASA equipment are leaded without a tour guide. Those activities are by your own risk. For damages no responsibility is taken over us.
31. Any damages on rented equipment the tenant is taken all the responsibilities by his self.
Special conditions for ALLWASA payments:
32. The full amount of booked daily tours in Costa Rica needs to be paid in full before the tour. Those prices are available on the home page.
33. For guests who want to book a package tour directly by ALLWASA from a foreign country, have to make a pre-payment of 200 Euro or 250 US Dollar. The same is applicable for tours, which are undertaken from Costa Rica to any foreign country.
34. In case of a cancellation of an already booked travel, we will charge you follow cancellation fees:
28th day and up 10%*
From 29th – 20th day 25%*
From 19th – 10th day 55%*
From 09th – 04th day 80%*
From 03rd day and less 100%*
* = from blanket rate
We recommend you, to acquire cancellation fee insurance!
35. Bank connection:
Bank: BANCO NACIONAL DE COSTA RICA
Address: COSTA RICA, SAN JOSO, AVENIDA 1Y3 CALLE 4
Receiver: LIEDL ARMIN ADOLF
Account Nr. for U$: 200-02-154-003387-2
Account Nr. for Euro: 200-03-002-000082-2
Special conditions for ALLWASA Equipment
36. On rafting tours, ALLWASA provides you full equipment. You just need to bring your bath clothing and a towel.
37. Also on Canyoning tours, full equipment will be provided from ALLWASA. You just need to bring your bath clothing and a towel, knuckle high hiking- or trekking shoes. You also can bring gymnastic shoes, but please be aware, that most of them are very slightly!
38. Eyeglass wearer are responsible by them self, not to loose or to damage their Glasses. The ALLWASA takes no adhesion over it.
39. For tours to foreign countries, a list of equipment is added to the detail program. Special equipments, which the participant does not own, can be rent from ALLWASA, as long they are available. In case, the participant is considered to buy his own equipment, than we would like to offer him a free consultation.